Thanks to Maryo Gard Ewell ('66) for providing many of these articles.
- Wisconsin High Teacher Lashes Merger, Resigns (circia 1963)
Protesting the consolidation of Wisconsin High School with Central High School,
Beth Arveson has submitted her resignation as a Wisconsin High teacher in letters
to Robert Gilberts, Madison superintendent of schools,
and Dean Lindley Stiles of the University of Wisconsin School of Education.
- Badger Prep Era Ends (1964)
When 17-year-old Pete Sample spun the discus four times in the Class B state track meet Saturday at Monona Grove the curtain on more than 45 years of athletic activity fell on Madison's Wisconsin High school.
- Wisconsin High Honors Principal (March 4, 1964)
Students at Wisconsin High school Tuesday honored their principal at the school's last pep meeting.
- Auld Lang Syne for Wisconsin High (May 28, 1964)
Robert Levine, 3412 Crestwood Dr., will be the main speaker at Wisconsin High school's
53rd — and final — commencement in the Wisconsin Union Theater at 8 p.m. June 4.
- Wisconsin High Ends It All With Few Tears (June 5, 1964)
Wisconsin High school graduated its last senior class Thursday night with no more than a few tears.
- Wisconsin High Alumni Say Farewell (June 1964)
Wisconsin High School alumni relived the memory of high school days Sunday as they walked
through the halls of their old school, which will be a memory itself.